Assistant Box Office Supervisor
Schedule: Full Time – Hourly
Department: Box Office
Reports To: Director of Ticketing & Analytics or Box Office Manager
Salary Range: $46,000 – $54,000
Application Deadline: Open until filled
The Assistant Box Office Supervisor assists both the Director of Ticketing and the Box Office Manager in overseeing the daily operations of the box office. This includes reporting, management of staff, and extensive use of the ticketing system. This person should provide leadership, vision and superior customer service.
- To assist in managing staff to ensure that each customer receives the highest level of service and leaves satisfied;
- To assist patrons at the window and over the phone when needed;
- To work evenings, weekends and overtime during show weeks for settlement purposes, and as needed to ensure the smooth operation of the Box Office;
- To open and close the Box Office as needed;
- Other duties as assigned
Summary of essential job functions
- To assist with daily sales reports, statements and event reconciliation reports created by the Director of Ticketing and Analytics;
- Oversee 1st and 2nd tier complaints as needed, via email, phone and in person;
- To assist with building and running various reports out of Tessitura:
- Contact patrons whose checks have been returned to us and arrange payment, assist in chargebacks as needed;
- To serve as an employee resource for box office and company policy and procedure;
- To assist in writing “How To” directions for the daily reporting procedures;
- To assist in hiring, orientation and training of new Box Office staff
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you wish to apply for this position please carefully read and follow application instructions. All documents must be in Word or PDF format. Only complete applications will be considered. No phone calls please.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter via the form below. Open until filled.