Broadway Sacramento applauds the following businesses for their commitment to our community and for their continued support:
BROADWAY SACRAMENTO FOUNDATION
SACRAMENTO COUNTY OFFICE OF EDUCATION
Harney Lane Winery
Law Offices of Robin Clark Bevier & Associates
Michael David Winery
Raley’s Family of Fine Stores
Rider Levett Bucknall Ltd.
Rosenfeld Law Firm
Tri Counties Bank
ABM Building Solutions | Artisan Salon | Bryan Allen Events | Craig Miyamoto – Edward Jones | Delfino Madden | Firecode Safety Equipment, Inc. | Gilbert Associates, Inc. CPAs & Advisors, Dave Ljung | Good Sales and Leasing | Hefner, Stark & Marois, LLP | Kane Bank Services | Lucas Public Affairs | Lyon Real Estate & Lyon Village | Opus Consulting Group | Quick Quack Car Wash | Taylor & Wiley | The Sacramento Bee | Tower Cafe
Bob Mutchler Piano Tuning | Bogle Vineyards | Dawn Deason & Patrick Stackpole, 3D Media Solutions | JPM&M | MAC Cosmetics | PSAV | Remy Moose Manley, LLP | Rucksack Cellars
For nearly 70 years, Broadway Sacramento has entertained millions of people from the Greater Sacramento Region. Broadway Sacramento offers an ideal way to get your name and commitment to the region in front of over 200,000 patrons.
"The partners of Delfino Madden appreciate the important role the arts play in creating a vibrant community. We support Broadway Sacramento because they are the leader in nonprofit musical theatre in our region and we applaud their 67 years of success."
"At Quick Quack Car Wash, we believe we are only successful when we invest heavily in our community. From youth sports to community theater, we partner with groups and organizations that bring joy into the lives of community members. Partnering with BWS is a perfect example of how, in our small way, we can participate in making the community a stronger, happier place for everyone."
Businesses can show their support for the arts with a choice of Broadway Sacramento sponsorships:
- Become the exclusive sponsor of a Broadway Sacramento production at Broadway At Music Circus or Broadway On Tour.
- Support an education program like Arts Alive or the Broadway At Music Circus Internships.
- Make an in-kind donation of goods or services.
Broadway Sacramento offers its corporate sponsors a variety of tangible benefits:
- Logo and company name featured on Broadway At Music Circus or Broadway On Tour playbills, lobby signage and website.
- Entertain clients or employees with the first-class seat locations at high-profile shows.
- Attend special events available only to donors.
- Gain visibility as a partner with the region’s most prestigious and successful arts organization.
We can design a custom proposal to suit your needs. If you would like to learn more about how your organization can play a role in supporting musical theatre in our community, please contact:
Director of Development
1510 J Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 446-5880, ext. 178
Or Send her an Email: