The theatre-in-the round Broadway At Music Circus experience just keeps getting better and better! Where else can you see some of Broadway’s most talented actors in such an intimate and casual setting? With even bigger savings and other great benefits, there’s no better way to experience Broadway At Music Circus than being a season ticketholder.
Buy SEASON TICKETS for ALL 6 SHOWS, and SAVE A WHOPPING 25%! That’s up to $142 off, our biggest discount ever.
For all 6 shows you have the same number of seats, seat locations & performance days. Plus, get a variety of other exclusive season ticketholder benefits:
- If your plans change and you can’t attend your regular performance of a show, you can exchange tickets to a different day or time for that show.
- You can purchase additional tickets to any show(s) at 20% off.
- Your tickets are guaranteed in advance, and at the best price—even for shows that will sell out.
- You can renew your season tickets for 2024 before the general public.
For 2023 ticket prices CLICK HERE
Season Ticketholder Benefits
- Big Savings and Priority Ordering: You save 25% on your full 6-show season tickets and 20% on all additional show tickets over single show buyers.
- Free Exchange Privileges: You can exchange tickets, free of service charges, for another performance of the same show, subject to ticket availability. Just contact us with tickets in hand at least 48 hours before the performance.
- Best Seats Available: All renewing subscription orders are filled before individual ticket orders, assuring you the best location.
- Guaranteed Renewal Privileges: You will be able to renew your season tickets next year and request a change in seating before new season tickets holders are seated.
- Priority Processing of Group Orders: Ordering a group of 10 or more tickets? Season ticketholder group orders are processed before non-subscribers, based on your renewal date.
- Guaranteed Access: Secure your seats before they go on sale to the general public..
Here’s How It Works
Season tickets are for the same day of the week and performance time for each show in the season. For example, if you order season tickets for Thursday evenings, your tickets for all shows in the season will be for the Thursday evening performance. Of course, if you want to attend a different performance, one of the many benefits of being a season ticket holder is that you can exchange your tickets for another performance of the same show (subject to availability).
Season and group tickets are revocable licenses, and Broadway Sacramento reserves the right to invalidate tickets and suspend future sales for anyone caught or suspected of reselling those tickets for more than face value.