What is the $35 UNDER 35 CLUB?
The $35 Under 35 Club is our low-price ticket program for theatergoers 18 – 35 years of age. It’s free to join and gives you access to purchase $35 tickets to shows.
Here’s how it works:
- To Join: You must be 18 – 35 years of age. All you have to do is sign up below and create a brief profile.
- No Obligation: By joining the $35 Under 35 Club, there is no obligation to purchase tickets. But you must join in order to have access to the $35 tickets when they become available.
- Low Price Tickets: With your $35 Under 35 membership, you can purchase up to two tickets to a show’s designated club performance(s) (while supplies last).
- To Get Tickets: Once you sign up for the $35 Under 35 Club you’ll receive emails from us about how and when to purchase $35 tickets. These emails are usually sent 1-2 weeks prior to each show that offers club member ticket availability.
- You will then be able to purchase tickets by phone or at the Broadway Sacramento Box Office or online.
- Purchase In Advance: There are a limited number of specially-priced tickets available for $35 Under 35 Club members, so purchase tickets as soon as you receive the notification email for each show you’re interested in seeing.
- Ticket Limit: Please note that, to accommodate as many club members as possible, we will strictly enforce the limit of 2 club tickets per show title. In the event that more than one performance of a show is available, you can purchase 2 tickets to just one performance of that show.
- Location: Broadway On Tour shows take place at SAFE Credit Union Performing Arts Center (1301 L St) September through May. Broadway At Music Circus shows take place in the UC Davis Health Pavilion (1419 H Street) June through August.
Make It A Night with the $35 UNDER 35 Club:
Present your ticket at any partner restaurant to receive 10% off your meal. Click for a list of participating restaurants.
HOW TO RESERVE $35 UNDER 35 TICKETS
After you’ve joined the $35 Under 35 Club, you will receive email updates approximately 1-2 weeks prior to each show telling you when and how you can purchase tickets. You will be able to call or visit the Box Office or buy tickets online.
After purchasing, your tickets will be held at the Broadway Sacramento Box Office, 1419 H Street in downtown Sacramento. Your tickets will be available for pickup the day of the show at the Broadway Sacramento Box Office. When you pick up tickets you will need a valid ID showing your birth date so the Box Office can confirm your eligibility for $35 Under 35 Club tickets.
$35 Under 35 tickets for Broadway On Tour or Broadway At Music Circus productions are $35 (including $5 facility fee) for eligible Club members who are 18 – 35 years of age. Tickets subject to availability, as inventory of specially-priced tickets is limited. Limit to two $35 Under 35 tickets per person per show. We will strictly enforce the limit of 2 club tickets per show title. In the event that more than one performance of a show is available, you can purchase 2 tickets to just one performance of that show. Phone and box office orders are not subject to additional fees. Online orders are subject to processing fees. All sales are final, and there are no refunds or exchanges. The $35 Under 35 offer cannot be combined with any other discounts and is not applicable to previously purchased tickets. Terms, conditions and pricing for $35 Under 35 offers may be changed at any time. Children under 4 (including babes in arms) will not be admitted to theatre. Tickets are revocable licenses, and we reserve the right to invalidate tickets and suspend future sales for anyone caught or suspected of reselling our tickets for more than face value.