Broadway On Tour 2022 Season Ticket Renewals Closed
Broadway On Tour 2021 season tickets are no longer available
2021 Season Tickets
HAMILTON Single Show Tickets
ON SALE NOW
OFFICER & CHARLIE Group Tickets
ON SALE NOW
OFFICER & CHARLIE Single Show Tickets
ON SALE NOW
ON SALE DATES:
2022 Season Ticket Renewals
JUL 6 – 30
2022 Group Tickets
2022 New Season Tickets
ANASTASIA & TOOTSIE Single Show Tickets
WICKED Single Show Tickets
Season Ticket Price Range
Broadway On Tour 2021 Season
3-show season: HAMILTON, OFFICER, CHARLIE
$97 – $296
Broadway On Tour 2022 Season
3-show season: ANASTASIA, WICKED, TOOTSIE
$101 – $280
How To Purchase Season Tickets
Many Broadway On Tour shows will sell out. So the best way to guarantee that you can see every show in the season, is by becoming a season ticket holder. It’s also the best way to get tickets at the lowest possible price, since buying season tickets can save up to $94 on a pair of season tickets, over the single-show ticket price. You get substantial savings, plus the peace of mind knowing that you’ll never get shut out of a sold-out show.
Call the Broadway Sacramento Box Office: (916) 557-1999
Stop by the Broadway Sacramento Box Office: 1419 H Street, Sacramento, CA 95814 Monday through Friday from 12PM – 5PM.
Season tickets cannot be purchased online or at the SAFE Credit Union Performing Arts Center Box Office
Exclusive Season Ticket Benefits
- Big Savings Over Single-show Tickets: Save up to $54 on a pair of Broadway On Tour season tickets.
- Best Seats Available: Season ticket orders are processed before single-show tickets go on sale, so it’s the best opportunity for great seating.
- Guaranteed Access: Shows will sell out! Secure your seat before they go on sale to the general public.
- Guaranteed Renewal Privileges: Returning season ticketholders can request an upgrade to seat locations before new season ticket orders are filled.
- Lost Ticket Replacement: You can get lost or stolen tickets replaced quickly and at no charge right up to the time of performance.
- Priority Processing of Group Orders: Ordering a group of 10 or more tickets? Season ticket holder orders are processed before non-season orders, based on your renewal date.
- Priority Processing and Discount for Extra Tickets: Order additional tickets before the general public and lock in the lowest prices and best seat locations.
- Free Exchange Privileges: Change in plans? You can exchange your tickets, with no service charge, for another performance of the same show. Subject to availability. To exchange tickets, you must contact box office 48 hours before the earlier performance with tickets in hand. Exchange policies are subject to change per touring show restrictions.
Here’s How It Works
Season tickets are for the same day of the week and performance time for each show in the season. For example, if you order season tickets for Thursday evenings, your tickets for all shows in the season will be for the Thursday evening performance. Of course, if you want to attend a different performance, one of the many benefits of being a season ticket holder is that you can exchange your tickets for another performance of the same show (subject to availability).
New subscriptions go on sale after renewing subscriber orders have been processed. Some sections are already heavily sold.
Season and group tickets are revocable licenses, and Broadway Sacramento reserves the right to invalidate tickets and suspend future sales for anyone caught or suspected of reselling those tickets for more than face value.