Bring your family, friends, business associates or club to the theatre! Anyone can take advantage of our great savings and priority seating.
Broadway On Tour 2019-20 at Memorial Auditorium
Book group tickets NOW for any 2019-20 Broadway On Tour show!
- Dear Evan Hansen
- Group size – 15+ – Group tickets may only be available for a limited time
- A Christmas Story, The Musical
- Group size – 10+ – Now only 10 people needed!
- A Bronx Tale, Bandstand, and Come From Away
- Groups size – 12+
HOW TO BOOK
Call Group Sales: (916) 557-1198
Submit a Request Form:
GROUP SALES BENEFITS
- Savings off the price of individual tickets for most performances
- Reserve seats now, pay later
- Advance seating before tickets go on sale to the general public for most shows
- Direct phone line to group sales representatives
- Group name recognition in the playbill
ADDITIONAL GROUP INFO FOR BROADWAY ON TOUR 2019-20
- All shows for the 2019-20 Broadway On Tour season will take place at Memorial Auditorium, 1515 J Street, Sacramento. Additional info.
- Group pricing for the 2019-20 Broadway On Tour season will vary by show and section of the theatre, as well as by performance date and time.
- Group prices for the 19-20 season will range from $23.70 – $125 and are subject to change. For detailed pricing information, please contact Group Sales.
- No group discount is offered for Dear Evan Hansen. No group discount is offered for the Saturday Evening performance of A Bronx Tale. Group tickets may be booked at the regular price when discounts are not offered. Restrictions may apply.
- Group Sales Policy
- Memorial Auditorium Seating Chart
Group Sales office hours: Mon. – Fri., 9am – 5pm
Group Sales Hotline: (916) 557-1198
How many people are needed for a “group”?
Usually 12 or more attending the same performance constitutes a group, but group requirements vary depending on the show. In general, groups must book within the same price section.
Is there a limit to the number of tickets I can order through Group Sales?
There may be a limit to the number of tickets that can be purchased; this also varies by show or section of the theatre.
How much of a discount do groups receive?
Discounts vary by show, as well as by performance date, time, and section. Past discounts have been anywhere between 10% and 25%. Not all performances offer group discounts.
How far in advance do I need to order my tickets?
Book as far out as possible in order to ensure the best available seating. Check the website or contact group sales to find out the earliest booking date for our different seasons.
How do I order?
Call Group Sales at 916-557-1198. The option to place a reservation through our website is available at various times during the year via a Reservation Request Form. When offered, the Reservation Request Form will be available on this page.
Are there service fees or other charges added to the ticket price?
There is a $1 per ticket processing fee on all group tickets.
When must I pay for my order?
A deposit payment is usually due within 2 weeks of booking your reservation. Final payment is usually due a month in advance, but payment requirements may vary depending on the show. Orders placed less than 2 weeks prior will have to pay in full at the time of booking.
Are deposits refundable?
Deposit requirements vary depending on the show, but most deposits are still partially refundable up until your final balance due date. After your final balance due date, deposits are no longer refundable.
How can I pay?
By credit card at 916-557-1198. We also accept checks by mail or in-person (by appointment only). Please make your check payable to Broadway Sacramento. Group payments should be sent to 1510 J Street, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95814. Group Sales cannot be processed at any of our box office locations. All payments must be handled by the group’s designated leader.
Can my tickets be exchanged or refunded?
There are no refunds or exchanges on paid group tickets.
Can I increase or decrease my order?
This may vary by show, but in general, yes – from the time the original order is placed to the time of final payment you can adjust your numbers (as long as you meet the group minimum requirement and subject to availability). If you have already paid for your order, you can increase your number (subject to availability and restrictions may apply). You may not decrease your order after final payment. All adjustments in number must be done by the group leader.
How will I receive my tickets?
Once tickets have been paid in full and we’ve received your signed group contract, we will mail your tickets. If there is not enough time for the tickets to be mailed, they will be placed at will call under the group leader’s name. (Group Sales reserves the right to hold tickets at will call for the group leader rather than mailing out orders. Restrictions apply to out of state orders).
I already have Season Tickets. Can I also book a group?
Yes. As a benefit to being a season ticket holder ordering group tickets, your group gets seated before non-season ticket holders. This group seating priority is based on when you renew your season tickets. After you renew, give Group Sales a call to request your group and inform us that you are a season ticket holder. Some restrictions may apply.