Title: Production Assistant
Term of Employment: Per Agreement
Schedule: Per Season Schedule
Reports to: Production Manager, Casting Coordinator
Overall Responsibility: Provide transportation, logistical, and administrative support for Broadway At Music Circus creatives, cast members, and production department.
- Drive and maintain company vehicles safely and efficiently, including cleaning and fueling.
- Provide transportation for cast members and production staff to and from the airport, assisting luggage as needed.
- Schedule and provide round-trip transportation for cast grocery and bank runs.
- Act as the point person for company shipping and receiving, including package pick-ups and deliveries.
- Monitor office supply levels in the production office and order replacement supplies as needed.
- Perform occasional errands and shopping trips for Production and Operations Departments.
- Other duties as assigned by the Casting Coordinator and Production Manager.
- Valid Driver’s License and proven clean driving record.
- Ability to take direction and see a task effectively through to completion.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential
- Ability to calmly and succinctly resolve conflict and
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment that requires working under tight
- Demonstrated organizational skills, efficiency, prioritization, and multi-tasking.
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative attitude.
- Ability to remain in a stationery position for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 pound boxed to a height of 3-5 feet and load them into trucks.
- Strong commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion.
If you wish to apply for this position please carefully read and follow application instructions. All documents must be in Word or PDF format. Only complete applications will be considered. No phone calls please. Seasonal positions run from May through August.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter via the form below. Deadline to apply is March 30 although you are strongly encouraged to apply ASAP as the position will fill quickly.