How To Purchase Season Tickets
Broadway At Music Circus 2019 Season Tickets On Sale Now!
The theatre-in-the round Broadway At Music Circus
experience just keeps getting better and better! Where else can you see some of Broadway’s most talented actors in such an intimate and casual setting? With even bigger savings and other great benefits, there’s no better way to experience Broadway At Music Circus
than being a season ticketholder.
- Call the Wells Fargo Pavilion Box Office: (916) 557-1999
- Season tickets cannot be purchased online or at the Convention Center Box Office
PERFORMANCE CALENDAR AND PRICES >>
- Big Savings: Save up to $150 on a pair of Broadway At Music Circus season tickets.
- Free Exchange Privileges: Change in plans? You can exchange tickets, with no service charges, for another performance of the same show. Subject to ticket availability. To exchange tickets, you must contact box office, with tickets in hand, at least 48 hours before the earlier performance.
- Reserved Parking: Reserve parking in advance at the Memorial Garage through SacPark.org.
- Best Seats Available: Season ticket orders are always filled first.
- Guaranteed Access: Shows will sell out! Secure your seats before they go on sale to the general public.
- Guaranteed Renewal Privileges: Returning subscribers can request an upgrade of their seat locations before new season ticket orders are filled.
- Priority Ordering and Lowest Price for Extra Tickets: Ticket prices will increase in early 2018. Order additional single-show tickets before the general public and lock in the lowest prices and best seat locations.
- Priority Processing of Group Orders: Ordering a group of 12 or more tickets? Season ticketholders’ group requests receive priority based on renewal date.
- Lost Ticket Replacement: Replace lost or stolen tickets easily and at no charge right up to the time of performance.
- Free Showcase Concert – Exclusively for Season Ticketholders: In April 2019 we’ll bring some of Broadway’s finest actors to the Wells Fargo Pavilion for a Showcase Concert featuring songs from the upcoming Music Circus season. A free event, only for season ticketholders.
Here’s How It Works
We begin taking reservations with seating requests for new season ticket holders as soon as seasons go on sale. These reservations will be filled after renewing season ticket holders, some sections are already heavily sold.Season tickets are for the same day of the week and performance time for each show in the season. For example, if you order season tickets for Thursday evenings, your tickets for all shows in the season will be for the Thursday evening performance. Of course, if you want to attend a different performance, one of the many benefits of being a season ticket holder is that you can exchange your tickets for another performance of the same show (subject to availability).