WE LOOK FORWARD TO THE RETURN OF BROADWAY AT MUSIC CIRCUS IN 2022
If you are a current Broadway At Music Circus subscriber who chose to donate or receive a refund for your 2020 season tickets, you will receive your renewal materials for the 2022 season late fall.
Contact our box office if you have questions regarding your Broadway At Music Circus subscription, (916) 557-1995.
KINKY BOOTS: June 14 – 19
CAROUSEL: June 28 – July 3
KISS ME, KATE: July 12 – 17
SOMETHING ROTTEN!: July 26 – 31**
THE SECRET GARDEN: August 9 – 14
THE COLOR PURPLE: August 23 – 28
The theatre-in-the round Broadway At Music Circus experience just keeps getting better and better! Where else can you see some of Broadway’s most talented actors in such an intimate and casual setting? With even bigger savings and other great benefits, there’s no better way to experience Broadway At Music Circus than being a season ticketholder.
- Big Savings: Save up to $150 on a pair of Broadway At Music Circus season tickets.
- Free Exchange Privileges: Change in plans? You can exchange tickets, with no service charges, for another performance of the same show. Subject to ticket availability. To exchange tickets, you must contact box office, with tickets in hand, at least 48 hours before the earlier performance.
- Reserved Parking: Reserve parking in advance at the Memorial Garage through SacPark.org.
- Best Seats Available: Season ticket orders are always filled first.
- Guaranteed Access: Shows will sell out! Secure your seats before they go on sale to the general public.
- Guaranteed Renewal Privileges: Returning subscribers can request an upgrade of their seat locations before new season ticket orders are filled.
- Priority Ordering and Lowest Price for Extra Tickets: Ticket prices will increase in early 2018. Order additional single-show tickets before the general public and lock in the lowest prices and best seat locations.
- Priority Processing of Group Orders: Ordering a group of 12 or more tickets? Season ticketholders’ group requests receive priority based on renewal date.
- Lost Ticket Replacement: Replace lost or stolen tickets easily and at no charge right up to the time of performance.
- Free Showcase Concert – Exclusively for Season Ticketholders: In compliance with directives from Sacramento’s Mayor and City Council regarding COVID-19, we have cancelled the Showcase Concert this spring which will not be rescheduled.
Here’s How It Works
We begin taking reservations with seating requests for new season ticket holders as soon as seasons go on sale. These reservations will be filled after renewing season ticketholders, some sections are already heavily sold.
Season tickets are for the same day of the week and performance time for each show in the season. For example, if you order season tickets for Thursday evenings, your tickets for all shows in the season will be for the Thursday evening performance. Of course, if you want to attend a different performance, one of the many benefits of being a season ticket holder is that you can exchange your tickets for another performance of the same show (subject to availability).