WE LOOK FORWARD TO THE RETURN OF BROADWAY AT MUSIC CIRCUS IN 2022
DEC 6, 2021-JAN 14, 2022
FEB 18, 2022
Single Show Tickets:
MAR 18, 2022
All 2020 subscribers will receive renewal materials the week of December 6, even if you had refunded or donated your 2020 tickets.
Contact our box office if you have questions regarding your Broadway At Music Circus subscription, (916) 557-1995.
KINKY BOOTS: June 14 – 19
CAROUSEL: June 28 – July 3
KISS ME, KATE: July 12 – 17
SOMETHING ROTTEN!: July 26 – 31**
THE SECRET GARDEN: August 9 – 14
THE COLOR PURPLE: August 23 – 28
The theatre-in-the round Broadway At Music Circus experience just keeps getting better and better! Where else can you see some of Broadway’s most talented actors in such an intimate and casual setting? With even bigger savings and other great benefits, there’s no better way to experience Broadway At Music Circus than being a season ticketholder.
- Big Savings: Save up to $138 on a pair of Broadway At Music Circus season tickets.
- Free Exchange Privileges: Change in plans? You can exchange tickets, with no service charges, for another performance of the same show. Subject to ticket availability. To exchange tickets, you must contact box office, with tickets in hand, at least 48 hours before the earlier performance.
- Reserved Parking: Reserve parking in advance at the Memorial Garage through SacPark.org.
- Best Seats Available: Season ticket orders are always filled first.
- Guaranteed Access: Shows will sell out! Secure your seats before they go on sale to the general public.
- Guaranteed Renewal Privileges: Returning subscribers can request an upgrade of their seat locations before new season ticket orders are filled.
- Priority Ordering and Lowest Price for Extra Tickets: Ticket prices will increase in early 2022. Order additional single-show tickets before the general public and lock in the lowest prices and best seat locations.
- Priority Processing of Group Orders: Ordering a group of 10 or more tickets? Season ticketholders’ group requests receive priority based on renewal date.
- Lost Ticket Replacement: Replace lost or stolen tickets easily and at no charge right up to the time of performance.
Here’s How It Works
Season tickets are for the same day of the week and performance time for each show in the season. For example, if you order season tickets for Thursday evenings, your tickets for all shows in the season will be for the Thursday evening performance. Of course, if you want to attend a different performance, one of the many benefits of being a season ticket holder is that you can exchange your tickets for another performance of the same show (subject to availability).
New subscriptions go on sale February 18.
Season and group tickets are revocable licenses, and Broadway Sacramento reserves the right to invalidate tickets and suspend future sales for anyone caught or suspected of reselling those tickets for more than face value.