Term of Employment: Salary
Schedule: Full-time, non-exempt
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer
Salary Range: $38,000 – $42,000
Application Deadline: October 27
The Staff Accountant supports the CFO and Accounting staff in performing various responsibilities of the Finance/Accounting Department.
Summary of essential job functions
- Full cycle accounts payable
- Full cycle accounts receivable & trade reconciliation
- General ledger & job cost reconciliation
- Purchase Card Maintenance
- Track/Book Monthly Credit Card expenses (AMEX, Disc., MC and Visa)
- Assist with touring show settlements
- Manage daily mail processing & checks received logs
- Various budget updates
- Misc. general accounting related duties as needed by Accounting Dept Staff
Job specification of Staff Accountant job description
- Accounting degree or equivalent accounting work experience preferred
- Knowledge of accounting systems (Sage), office computer equipment and software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Demonstrated organizational skills, efficiency, prioritization, and multi-tasking
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative attitude
- Strong commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. to the height of 3 to 4 feet
- COVID-19 vaccination is required: Accommodations for disability and religious-based reasons may be considered.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you wish to apply for this position please carefully read and follow application instructions. All documents must be in Word or PDF format. Only complete applications will be considered. No phone calls please.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter via the form below. Deadline to apply is October 27, 2021.