Title: Customer Service Representative
Term of Employment: Hourly
Schedule: Part-time, seasonal
Department: Box Office
Reports To: Box Office Manager
A part-time Box Office customer service representative assists patrons with ticket transactions for Broadway On Tour and Broadway At Music Circus, as well as answering questions they may have regarding our productions and facility, while providing the best patron experience and customer service.
- To ensure that each patron receives the highest level of customer service and leaves satisfied.
- To process single ticket orders and subscriptions over the phone, by mail and in person.
- To assist patrons with ticket exchange over the phone and in person.
- To call patrons regarding questions we have about their accounts, renewals, and/or payment issues
- To assist patrons with a variety questions or concerns they may have over the phone or in person.
- To bring patron/employee concerns to the attention of box office management when necessary.
- To possibly assist the Subscriber Services Manager in season ticket seating assignments (“ticket pull”) and the enveloping and mailing of season tickets.
- To ensure punctuality and reliable attendance during Box Office business hours
- Ability to work Box Office Hours of Mon-Sat 9:45am-6pm as well as occasional evenings and weekends
- Must possess proficient computer skills-ability to navigate Microsoft Windows and Tessitura Ticketing.
- A friendly, kind and courteous disposition and willingness to learn.
- An interest in the arts.
- Ability to work independently and as a positive team member.
- Excellent communication skills with a can-do attitude.
- A willingness to respectfully engage our patrons, both in person and over the phone.
- A demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs to a height of 3-4 feet
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you wish to apply for this position please carefully read and follow application instructions. All documents must be in Word or PDF format. Only complete applications will be considered. No phone calls please.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter via the form below. Deadline to apply is February 21.