Theatre is always more fun with friends!
Reserve your group tickets NOW for ANY Music Circus show!
Group Sales Hotline
What is a group?
- For Music Circus, a group is 12 or more people.*
*Some restrictions apply to Children's rate and Price 4 tickets.
Why organize a group?
- Perfect not only for a corporate event, school field trip, tour activity, or fundraiser, but also great for social occasions with friends and family
- Savings off the price of individual tickets!
- Reserve seats now; pay later
- Advance seating before tickets go on sale to the general public
- Direct phone line to group sales representatives
- Group name recognition in the playbill
What is the pricing for group tickets?
Click here for GROUP DISCOUNT PRICING.
Reserve by April 29, 2013 to ensure prices. Pricing subject to change after that date. Discounts may be discontinued for new group bookings.
How do I reserve a group of tickets?
- Call: (916) 557-1198
- Email: Place your group request by email by filling out the ONLINE RESERVATION REQUEST FORM HERE and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Priority will be given from the date and time we receive the email. Email requests will not be answered without an attached Online Reservation Request Form.
I already have season tickets to Music Circus. Can I also book a group?
- Yes! As a benefit to being a season ticket holder, your group will get assigned seats before non-season ticket holders ordering group seats. This group seating priority is based on when you renew your season tickets, so renew as soon as possible for the best group seats. After you renew, call group sales to request your group and let us know you are a season ticket holder.
Please note: Children under the age of 4 (including babes in arms) will not be admitted to the theater.
By purchasing group tickets, you agree to the California Musical Theatre Group Sales Policy, attached HERE.